Amble your way through the Southern side of the Cotswolds to Beautiful Bath.
From magnificent natural views to historic Roman architecture we will cycle our way through the outstanding rural countryside where there will be plenty of time to stop and enjoy the splendour of the unspoilt landscape.
Each day has carefully selected lunch and refreshment stops to ensure a wonderful time is had both in and out of the saddle.
This luxury holiday is available as a guided or self-guided tour and includes hotel bookings and luggage transfers.
All of our cycling holidays are available as a dog friendly holiday.
Tour Length- 130 Miles / 210 km
Difficulty – Easy / Medium
Tour Duration – 6 days
Suitability – Touring, Electirc and Tandem Bikes
Guided – Available guided or self-guided
To view a full route description and itinerary please download our brochure.
Wide open English Countryside
- Escape into the rural countryside
- Avoid the traffic along the historic Canal path
- Experience local wildlife first-hand
- Enjoy scenic routes, both on road and gravel paths
- Mind out for the free roaming Peacocks of Corsham
Vibrant towns and villages
- Explore the city of Oxford
- Visit one of England’s ‘prettiest medieval town’
- Stay in beautiful Bibury and enjoy Arlington Row without the crowds
- Ride down into the unspoilt Castle Combe
- Enjoy visiting the National Trust village of Lacock
Historic points of interest
- Visit a 4th Century Roman Villa
- Soak up the atmosphere at the Cirencester Amphitheatre
- Ride along the historic Fosse Way
- Bathe like a Roman in historic Bath
- All accommodation booked
- Bikes – standard or electric
- Bicycle equipment – Pannier bags, rack pack, map holder, water bottle holder, cycle computers, basic tool kits
- Bike fitting – we set up the bikes for you, adjusting the handlebars and saddles accordingly
- Travel guide – packed with details about all points of interests visited on your trip
- Route Guide – never get lost with our detailed route
- Plotted details maps – detailed ordnance survey maps provided
- Personal recommendations for lunch, dinner, drinks and snack stops
- Door to door luggage transfers
- Travel pack – waiting in your room on first nights arrival detailing your holiday
How fit will I need to be?
The holiday routes are designed to help explore the area and you don’t need to be a super fit athlete to enjoy the ride! These are family friendly routes
Is this tour suitable for children?
This really depends on your child; you will know the answer to this better than we do. The routes are family friendly, but you will need to pedal during the day.
What if we break down?
We supply basic breakdown kit tools to help you get back on the road, but we will of course come and see you if you get stuck and need help.
How does luggage transfer work?
We collect your bags from the hotel and move them to your next accommodation. Where possible we take your bags into your rooms.
What meals are included?
Breakfast is included each day with your accommodation. You will have the option of a full English (cooked breakfast) or cereals and pastries.
Where will I stay?
In carefully selected accommodation on the route, all booked in advance by us. We will confirm accommodation with you prior to your arrival. Expect a mix of luxury and comfort.
Will anyone from your team meet me?
100% we will meet you on the day you start your tour and will try to meet you each day to collect your luggage. We also like to call the hotels each night to ensure you have arrived safely and check if there is anything we can help with.
What is the cancellation policy?
This depends on the hotels, normally a full deposit can be refunded if you cancel 2 weeks prior to the start date. This will be confirmed at the point of booking.
Bikes and Equipment
We use high quality bikes for our excursions, with both standard or electric bikes available. All bikes are fully serviced and set up for your safety and comfort. Water bottle holders, speed / distance computers, map holders, rear pannier bags are supplied as standard as well as touring pack to help carry small items of luggage or shopping picked up along the way.